i love the colours that autumn brings; i am also in the middle of finding paint colours – so many new paints around now. my favourite colours are from paint library, fired earth, farrow and ball, little greene company, laura ashley – if you are interested in using eco friendly paint, then try earthborn; for chalky finishes, try francesca’s paints,which has an interesting array of colours or annie sloan – you will end up painting everything, including chairs, boxes….
Choose a subject that you are interested in
- art, film, music, events and exhibitions
- crafts, sewing, knitting etc.
- cultural events
- food/drink, restaurants, cafes
- gifts ideas – what and where to buy
- health and natural therapy
- Miscellaneous, just a photo
- quotes and poems
- shops and vintage
- travel – rest of world
- whitstable and rest of UK
SPANISH HOUSE TO RENT
for spain moorish house rental see www.andalucia-house-vejer.com
To see Christina Wilson's photography see www.christinawilson.co.uk/ all images in this blog are the copyright of christina wilson