a beautiful sunny day to stroll over to kings cross and granary square – since st martin’s have opened there, the area is buzzing. caravan is open for breakfast right through to dinner and offers a great all day menu including pizzas and small dishes like mackerel with avocado and sweetcorn and a selection of salads – so you can eat just a small dish, or several to fill you up. reasonably priced, its a vibrant place to sit and is quite similar to morito, one of my favourite restaurants in london.
Choose a subject that you are interested in
- art, film, music, events and exhibitions
- crafts, sewing, knitting etc.
- cultural events
- food/drink, restaurants, cafes
- gifts ideas – what and where to buy
- health and natural therapy
- Miscellaneous, just a photo
- quotes and poems
- shops and vintage
- travel – rest of world
- whitstable and rest of UK
SPANISH HOUSE TO RENT
for spain rental see andalucia-house-vejer.com
To see Christina Wilson's photography see www.christinawilson.co.uk/ all images in this blog are the copyright of christina wilson