just took some product shots for the lovely fabrics company peony & sage – the prints are both delicate and pretty and would sit comfortably in any modern or traditional house. just because it has a print on it, doesnt mean that you can exclude it from a modern interior – the delicate dot pattern or tweeds would work well as a cushion on any sofa and the hare print would be great for a child’s room. i love the strawberry tea towels and lavender bags- perfect gifts!
Choose a subject that you are interested in
- art, film, music, events and exhibitions
- crafts, sewing, knitting etc.
- cultural events
- food/drink, restaurants, cafes
- gifts ideas – what and where to buy
- health and natural therapy
- Miscellaneous, just a photo
- quotes and poems
- shops and vintage
- travel – rest of world
- whitstable and rest of UK
House to rent
for spain moorish house rental see www.andalucia-house-vejer.com
To see Christina Wilson's photography see www.christinawilson.co.uk/ all images in this blog are the copyright of christina wilson