artichokes are in season at the moment – i had never cooked one before, but my lovely neighbour Mick, who is a big foodie and goes to borough market every saturday to get his weekly food and vegetables gave me one to try. i have always looked at them before and thought, what a pallava, but i thought that i would give it a go. once you have cooked them, you can just serve them with a vinegarette dip, or like jamie, serve them as a brushetta starter. they are also incredibly beautiful vegetables, the colours and shapes are a sculpture itself.
Choose a subject that you are interested in
- art, film, music, events and exhibitions
- crafts, sewing, knitting etc.
- cultural events
- food/drink, restaurants, cafes
- gifts ideas – what and where to buy
- health and natural therapy
- Miscellaneous, just a photo
- quotes and poems
- shops and vintage
- travel – rest of world
- whitstable and rest of UK
SPANISH HOUSE TO RENT
for spain rental see andalucia-house-vejer.com
To see Christina Wilson's photography see www.christinawilson.co.uk/ all images in this blog are the copyright of christina wilson