today is maundy thursday – the day of the last supper – and the start of the 3 day celebration of easter – from the last supper, the crucifixion of Jesus, and the resurrection. easter is a big holiday weekend, and today in cornwall, it was the hottest day of this year. the fields of bluebells are just stunning – the landscape is forever mesmerising. we took the ferry from padstow over to rock and along to lundy bay from polzeath and here we found the stunning fields of bluebells.
Choose a subject that you are interested in
- art, film, music, events and exhibitions
- crafts, sewing, knitting etc.
- cultural events
- food/drink, restaurants, cafes
- gifts ideas – what and where to buy
- health and natural therapy
- Miscellaneous, just a photo
- quotes and poems
- shops and vintage
- travel – rest of world
- whitstable and rest of UK
SPANISH HOUSE TO RENT
for spain rental see andalucia-house-vejer.com
To see Christina Wilson's photography see www.christinawilson.co.uk/ all images in this blog are the copyright of christina wilson