just as you are walking from padstow town down to the beach, there are some steps and rocks down to the beach, the locals call it chidley pumps; when the tide is in, the water level rises to cover half the stairway and the cove becomes a natural lagoon, perfect for swimming. you just walk down the steps and swim. its hard to believe that at other parts of the day there are just rocks and a boat launching area. looked very cold to me, but the kids just loved it, called it their own private swimming pool! i would say they were very brave!
Choose a subject that you are interested in
- art, film, music, events and exhibitions
- crafts, sewing, knitting etc.
- cultural events
- food/drink, restaurants, cafes
- gifts ideas – what and where to buy
- health and natural therapy
- Miscellaneous, just a photo
- quotes and poems
- shops and vintage
- travel – rest of world
- whitstable and rest of UK
To see Christina Wilson's photography see www.christinawilson.co.uk/ all images in this blog are the copyright of christina wilson
House to rent
for spain moorish house rental see www.andalucia-house-vejer.com