there’s a revival in home crafts – so they say – so if you like making cute things, or you have a grandmother who loves to make baby things, then this book is the perfect present for her. it has 20 projects to make for babies and toddlers, combining hand applique, embroidery, simple machine stitches – all ideas by Rebecca Shreeve, with photography by myself. its published by C & B Crafts for Anova Books and has just come out this month.
Choose a subject that you are interested in
- art, film, music, events and exhibitions
- crafts, sewing, knitting etc.
- cultural events
- food/drink, restaurants, cafes
- gifts ideas – what and where to buy
- health and natural therapy
- Miscellaneous, just a photo
- quotes and poems
- shops and vintage
- travel – rest of world
- whitstable and rest of UK
House to rent
for spain moorish house rental see www.andalucia-house-vejer.com
To see Christina Wilson's photography see www.christinawilson.co.uk/ all images in this blog are the copyright of christina wilson